Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is an Ayurvedic formulation. The balm is known to ensure soft and supple lips.
Season: For winters
Type: Lip care balm
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 5gm/ 10gm in a green plastic tube
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is made with completely natural actives. The key ingredients in this lip balm are
• Carrot oil- Anti-ageing. Essential for tissue growth in the body.
• Castor oil- Anti-inflammatory in nature. Treats acne, boils, sunburns, warts and stretch marks.
• Coconut oil- Effective emollient. Moisturising in nature.
• Wheat germ oil- Natural toner. Enriched with Vitamin E and antioxidants.
• Sweet Indrajao leaf extract- Treat skin disorders. Astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is specially used during winds and winters. It is known to offer relief from
• Chapped lips
• Nourishes the lips
• Keep lips moisturized
• Protect lips from winter dryness
• Heat of the central heating systems
Himalaya Herbals was established in 1930. The company is known for its wide range of herbal wellness, baby care and beauty products. The company is known to follow Ayurvedic principles to prepare its products. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm
• Is 100% herbal
• Is easy to apply
• Is made with best quality herbs
• Glides smoothly over the lips and is easy to use
• Has a screw cap which ensures that the content remains fresh for long time
• Comes with a long shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture
• Is available in a lipstick styled, twist up, bullet packaging. Is easy to carry around
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm should be used on regular basis for effective results.
• Apply as many times as required in a day
• Apply evenly and liberally on bare lips or under lipstick
• Apply a thin and smooth layer on the lips and massage for few seconds till the gel gets absorbed
• Apply before going to sleep the night to get soft and supple lips in the morning
• Use as a lip scrub. Apply the gel on the lips and then rub for some seconds with brown sugar
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm should be kept at a cool and dry place to prevent melting.
• Only for external use
• Keep away from children
• Do not expose to direct sunlight